Join the team at Richmond's premiere location for family fun, Children's Museum of Richmond! All members of the CMoR Staff help support our mission to create innovative learning experiences for all children and those who support them!
Guest Service Associate - Central, Short Pump and Chesterfield
This part-time position is responsible for providing an enjoyable experience for guests in all areas of the museum. Major responsibilities include engaging and responding to guests and maintaining cleaning and safety protocols. Cross training in all public spaces and programs is required.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a point-of-contact for guests
- Engaging guests in conversational interaction
- Responding to guest questions, concerns, and comments
- Dressing up as the CMOR Mascot, Seymour the Dinosaur
- Facilitating story times, Seymour parades, and other programs
- Monitoring guest safety and security
- Maintaining cleaning protocols
- Encouraging guest membership
- Performing front desk admissions duties
- Performing basic retail requirements in Museum Shop
- Facilitating birthday parties
- Weekend and occasional evening and holiday work required
Must be 18 or older to apply. Experience working with young children essential. Guest-service oriented individual with excellent communication skills required. Ability to be flexible and patient while staying energized, enthusiastic, and focused on providing excellent customer service. Understanding of facilitated educational experiences in an informal setting is helpful. Weekend and occasional evening and holiday work required.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Application: Guest Service Associate" and please include your preferred location.
For a list of internship opportunities, click here.