Children's Museum of Richmond Membership Levels
The Children's Museum of Richmond is the destination for
early childhood education and family fun!
With three great locations, The Children's Museum of Richmond provides interactive learning through hands-on exhibits, education programs, special events and more! A great value for visitors, membership provides an easy way to save money and support a valuable resource for your child and the community.
All Membership Levels Include:
- Unlimited admission to all 3 CMoR locations
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events such as sneak previews, free art classes and more!
- Advance notice and special pricing on ticketed events, programs and birthday parties
- Children can admit a friend for free up to two times during their birthday month
- Members can bring guests for $1.00 off the regular admission price
- Latest museum and event updates with monthly electronic Infoflashes
- Member Lounge privileges
- Discounts with our Community Partners
Purchase your Membership three different ways!
- Online - Shop in our e-store
- By phone - Call our Membership Coordinator at 474-7020
- In person - visit the front desk at either Children's Museum of Richmond location
- Membership cards are printed 2-3 weeks after purchase. CMoR Members can pick up their membership cards at the location in which their membership was purchased 2-3 weeks after purchase date. Online membership purchases, telephone membership purchases or participants in CMoR’s Auto-Renewal Program will have their cards mailed to the address on file. If you have not received your cards 2-3 weeks after purchase, please speak with the manager on duty on your next visit and cards can be printed.
- To enter the museum, members must present a photo ID
- Discounts and offers on classes, and birthdays are based on availability and pre-registration is required. We cannot guarantee any specific date. This offer must be redeemed within the membership term and is non-transferable.
- Member privileges do not apply to group/school visit reservations.
**Attention ACM Guests and CMoR Members:
The Children’s Museum of Richmond and its satellite locations are no longer participants in the ACM Reciprocal Program. Guests visiting from other children’s museums will be expected to pay general admission into any of CMoR’s three locations. Any CMoR member visiting another children’s museum will be expected to pay that museum’s general admission.
Questions? Please contact our Membership Coordinator at 474-7020 or by email